Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hollerrrrrr

Yep, I said holler.

I just submitted my application for graduation! It finally feels real. I think they were the best questions I've ever answered. How do I want my name on my diploma? Well let me tell you exactly. How do I want my name in the program? Don't mind if I do. Do I plan to walk on May 13th? Let me check the 'hell yeah' box and I might just skip if I feel like it. I really hate to wish time away but I.cannot.wait for May 13th.

A few weeks ago we had our first (and only) class of this semester. Basically we were just going over all of the deliverables for the end of our research project. Our instructor kept saying magical words and phrases during the first part of class... "those of you who are graduating", "if you're graduating, make sure to", "you will soon be getting graduation applications", and so on. I was on a euphoric high from the mere mention of that word, so I can't imagine how I'll feel the actual day. Did I mention I'm excited?

Too bad I have 72948120 hours of work to complete between now and then. Aaaaaand that's the sound of my busted bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment