Well, I am all kinds of slackin' on this blog. My apologies to my millions of readers. (Ok, my apologies to my mom.)
Anyway, it has been pretty busy the last week or so. We went to Boone this past weekend for cousin Beth's graduation from ASU. It was super cool to see her walk across that stage! What was not super cool were the 100mph winds that we woke up to on Saturday. I thought Nana would blow right off the mountain. Then Sunday I had everyone over to my house for Mother's Day dinner. It was a house full! I love playing hostess though. We had a yummy dinner and Dad cooked yummy chicken on my new grill that he just bought me. I was supposed to be learning how to grill, but I was inside cooking so that will have to wait for another day. How cool am I going to be this summer grilling out on my new grill? I am one "Kiss the Cook" apron away from a Throwdown with Bobby Flay. Oh yeah.
Oh, and in follow up to my previous letter to the enormous spiders in my garage:
Dear enormous, gigantic, almost certainly mutated, probably hybrid reptile, looks-like-spawn-of-Aragog-from-Harry-Potter-movies spiders,
Perhaps I wasn't clear when I left my not-so-subtle message belly-up on the driveway. I see now from the many of you that have entered my garage that you took this message as a reason for retaliation, a Call to Arms so to speak. I admire your perseverance and dedication to your fallen soldier. However, do not doubt the power of the blue can of death spray. It is large, and it is plentiful. It will attack you super-soaker-style with no mercy, as was demonstrated yesterday when I got home. I hope this clears up any confusion and we will have no further encounters.
Sincerely,
Your Trigger-Happy Landlord
No comments:
Post a Comment