
Oh Gabby, you're my sweet kitty. The one who likes to snuggle and lets me rub her belly. When it's time for bed, you crawl in the bed with me and we have our snuggle time. If Izzy was not so skiddish and actually trusted me, I'm sure she would join in as well.
I was gone this weekend for 3 nights, and I'm sure you missed me Gabby (and Izzy too, though not as much I'm sure). I could tell by the way you laid on my suitcase when I got home, as if to say "don't leave again!", and because you followed me around more than usual while I unpacked, did laundry, etc. And because you tried to climb my leg, literally (which is quite painful). And we got to have our snuggle time and chat when it was bedtime, that we had missed the last 3 nights. What a sweetie. (when I say chat, I mean she wanders in the bedroom repeating this rolling purr/meow with her mouth closed, until I call her name and she starts meowing at me, even louder and more frequently once she is on the bed)
That said, Gabby made up for missing out on 3 nights of snuggle chats last night. In addition to the one we normally have when I get into bed, she came for another at 2:30, 4:00, and 5:30 (at which point I was awake until my alarm went off). She also used this time to explore her curiosity of what it's like to walk around under the covers: In and out. In and out. In and oh that's a foot! scratch! out. Ok, I'll lay down now....Ooo! did a bug just hit the window? Let me get on the nightstand, knock over your pictures, and paw at the blinds so I can see if he's still there! At this point I roll over to try and go back to sleep, and I'm face to face with Izzy who has popped her head up over the side of the bed, no doubt thinking Oh! are we playing now? can I come?
Much more of this, and mama is going to start sleeping with her door closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment