Friday, October 15, 2010

Cat Tales

I'm not a crazy cat lady (promise! at least not yet anyway...) but these pictures were funny. So naturally I created dialogue to go along with them, as I'm sure it is exactly what they were communicating to each other. Gabby is the bigger gray and white cat, and Izzy is the skinnier brown torti.



Izzy: Check it out! The window is open! I'm totally psyched. I used to live outside before I was rescued you know.
Gabby: Cool! She's never opened it before. Does this mean we can get outside?
Izzy: Hang on, I'll check.



Izzy: Nope, the perimeter is sealed.
Gabby: Oh.


Gabby: I think she saw us! Act natural...
Izzy: Oh look, a bird!


Gabby: Act natural! You look all tense, she will suspect we're up to something.
Izzy: I can't help it, we ARE up to something!


Gabby: See? Act natural, like this.



Izzy: How's this?
Gabby: A little more lounging, a little less GQ.



Me: A-ha! She's after my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment