Say it isn't so!
I just had a heart attack!
THIS ABSOLUTELY CANNOT HAPPEN!
I'm reading the news online during my lunch break, as I do almost everyday, when I come across this headline:
Is it time to kill off Indiana Jones?
Dear God. Make it stop. This cannot be true! Not my childhood hero! Who am I kidding, he's still my hero! I grew up with posters from all three Indiana Jones movies on my bedroom walls. I had the soundtrack to the movies on a cassette tape and I would listen to the theme song over and over and over (did I just admit that?). I can quote any and every scene in all three movies (still working on #4, haven't seen it as many times yet). To this day Harrison Ford is my favorite actor. When Ashley went to Florida in high school she brought me back an official Indiana Jones hat from Universal Studios (that I still have thank you very much, and may or may not be one of my most prized possessions). If you thought my addictions to Kenny Chesney and butterflies were bad, you have no idea about me and Indy. So of course when I saw this article I almost choked on my food. My heart sank into my stomach. My excitement about a 5th Indiana Jones movie was immediately replaced with absolute sadness at the possibility that he would be... he would be.... I can't even say it.
Steven Spielberg, you are on my LIST! And trust me, that is not a good thing.
If you care to read the article, which I do not recommend because it will only bring you heartache, you can find it here:
the-saddest-article-you-will-ever-read
No comments:
Post a Comment