Monday, July 11, 2011

Lazy Blog

So it's been a while, big surprise. I've already confessed to not being so good at updating anymore, which is ironic considering my amounts of free time lately. I need to update on my gall bladder surgery, my birthday, 4th of July, and anything else that has happened in the last month. But instead, I opted for another photo blog. I've been going through some old pictures lately and became inspired. So, enjoy.


My first birthday. I just like this one because my Dad looks 12. And thanks for the shirt! 


Sigh. When you're the second child, you're forced into hand-me-downs....



....and bathing in the lake. 


You talkin' about MY sand castle? 


Lazy babysitter. 


I got a fur coat! I got a fur coat! and I'm THISEXCITEDTHATIGOTAFURCOAT!!!!



Apparently the Easter Bunny thought Ashley would make a good quarterback. 



What? Daddy said it was okay for me to sit on the table. 



Something tells me I wasn't enjoying the ice skating. 



The Duck Whisperer. With chicken legs. 



I don't even know where to start. The plaid, the braces, the hat, oh my. Big thanks to my friends who stuck with me through my awkward phase. 



Stirrup pants and a Christmas sweater. Need I say more? 



We're Duke fans. 



I have since perfected this look even more. 


I like this for 3 reasons: the crazed look on Ashley's face, her shoes, and the ginormous alphabet sheets hanging in the background. 


Now that I have sufficiently and completely embarrassed myself, the end. 

2 comments:

  1. UH YES. you have perfected that look. Also, SC looks JUST LIKE you in some of these photos (the fur coat and sitting on the table). nice pics crazy! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that NCSU Christmas picture on our fridge for so long!! I love it - this was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete