STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY GARAGE. Death will come to you swiftly from a blue can of death spray. Did you see your little friend I displayed for you belly-up in the driveway? THAT is what awaits you should you attempt to set up house in my garage. That is all.
Oh, and I'm super psyched because I'm heading to Charleston this weekend to visit Rachel, Jonathan, Jack, and baby Will. Just a few more hours here at work and I'm on my way! Yay!
On another positive note, I took my last final in grad school last night. Happy dance! AND, when I got home my new cricut cartridge that I ordered from eBay had arrived in the mail. I was up until 2am cricut-ing. There is a slight possibility that I will develop an addiction (read: I already have)to both cricut-ing and eBay, especially since I will no longer have school or dance to take up my time in the evenings. Consider yourself warned: if you have a special occassion coming up, your gift will most likely be cricut decorated. Monogrammed at the very least.
No comments:
Post a Comment