Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Excited!

Well I was expecting another typical "Monday" post after yesterday, because Mondays and I just don't get along. It doesn't help that right now I have class on Monday nights, so that just makes the day even longer. I was dreading class last night because the teacher I really don't like was teaching. I was rather surprised though, because I found myself not getting THAT annoyed with her (no doubt, I was annoyed, just not as much as I thought) and she actually led a less detailed discussion than the other teacher (that I like). I am not getting my hopes up though; I think it was just Monday playing a trick on me. I'm sure she'll be back in full force next week, and that class will be annoying the hell out of me.

I am so looking forward to this week! First, I love when Monday is over because it really is the hardest day of the week for me. Once I get through that, usually Tuesday-Friday blows by rather quickly. My boss is out all this week, so I have a little bit of freedom at the office (read: more facebook time). Don't worry, I'm getting a lot done. I work off of a "to do" list every week so there's no way I'll be lazy all week. Tonight I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 with my best gal pal Kimbo, can't wait! Wednesday I'm having lunch with my two favorite let's-sit-here-for-an-hour-and-catch-up-on-gossip girls, Kristy and Melissa, can't wait! And Thursday night I'm having dinner with my DZ lil' sis Whitney, whom I haven't seen in ages, can't wait!

A lot of "can't wait"s this week, exciting!

p.s. - here's your weekly funny: I got home Sunday night, it had been raining, and I had to chase a frog out of my garage. He hopped right in when I opened the garage door. I started chasing him around the garage, trying not to scare him but trying to lead him in the right direction. Just picture that little dance, I'm sure it'll make you laugh. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment