Monday, September 6, 2010

NCSU Football: A Photo Blog

Yesterday was the first game of the 2010 NCSU football season, and it was awesome! Ashley, Steve, Sam, and I went to the game and had a great time. Kimberly is sharing my season tickets with me this year but she couldn't go to the game yesterday. So, I decided that I would send her texts all day (a photo blog, if you will) so that she wouldn't feel like she missed anything. Below is the string of picture messages and text I sent her, beginning Friday night with my fab baking skills.

NCSU cupcakes. White cupcakes with red frosting, and red cupcakes with white frosting and red sprinkles.


Ready to go!



This will soon be hugging my beer.



Food.



Ready to go in!



Shopping: Sam loves his new jersey!



Wolfpack in the house!!



We won!

Me: Ok, that's the end of the photo blog. Did you feel like you were there?
Kimbo: I did! And I had fun!


And that's how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment