School - only 1 MORE WEEK OF CLASS! The last final I will ever take in grad school. No more quizzes or tests, all I have left is my project. Happy dance, happy daaaaaance.
Charleston - I'm heading there next weekend and I'm beyond excited. Can't wait to see my big sis Rachel, little Jack, and brand new baby Will! Gimme that baby!
Beth's Graduation (May 9) - my baby cousin just CAN'T be graduating from COLLEGE already! Oh but she is, and I'm so proud of her. Really excited for the graduation weekend festivities in Boone and having our family all together!
Dance recital (May 21-22) - This year is Susan Claire's first dance recital! I can't wait to see her on stage. Well, that's if she cooperates and actually puts on her costumes to go on stage. I'm currently working on my plan and back-up plan(s) for ensuring that this happens. And it will be Sam's first recital too! The boy's tap class has been so much fun to teach, they are dancing to "We Will Rock You". It is sure to be a good time!
Amber's wedding (May 22) - Yeah, I'm going to do some kung-fu skills myself to be able to make this happen, since the wedding is in between afternoon dance recital and evening dance recital. BUT, I have a plan, and it will (should) work. Let's just hope the state troopers aren't out while I'm flying back and forth between Roxboro and Clayton. Yay, my grand-little sis is getting married!
Really excited about these movies that are coming out soon (who's going with me?!?!):
Shrek Forever After - May 21
Sex and the City 2 - May 27
Twilight: Eclipse - June 30 (SO going to see that for my birthday)
Memorial Day Weekend - First official weekend on the lake! Bring it on, Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment